We’re not slowing down! We’ve got a brand new build for you with a few improvements and updates. We’ve improved speed and .fbx support as well as updated some default settings to be more user-friendly. Here’s the full list and the downloads you need to get up to speed.
KeyShot Update 3.1.48
Here’s the bullet list of updates you’ll find in KeyShot 3.1.48:
- Improved speed of specular labels on glass
- Addressed shadow issues with labels on glass
- Improvements to .fbx animation support
- Addressed .obj import issues
- Set default animation easing to linear
- Added two decimal places to model/part transform values
- Various other fixes
Updates can always be downloaded from the KeyShot forum or our Downloads section. If you already have KeyShot 3, you’ll be notified about the update when you open KeyShot and have the option to download there. In addition to that, you can always go to Help, Check for update… to see if you’re on the latest version. As always, if you need the links to the floating installers, please contact [email protected].