Logo Downloads & Brand Guidelines
Download vector (.ai) and raster (.png) versions of our logo and mark for certain uses below. We ask you to respect our branding guidelines and not alter the logo in any way, shape or form.
Do’s and Don’ts
We have a few basic guidelines to remember when using the KeyShot logo. Keep to these and you’ll be good to go.
– Use these files to refer to KeyShot.
– Use the files as provided or request other size or formats.
– Use these files when mentioning KeyShot in an article or in print.
– Use these files to promote your KeyShot generated visuals.
– Manipulate the logo colors.
– Change the logo proportions.
– Alter the logo’s orientation.
– Add another type, design, or photographic elements to the logo.
How to Write KeyShot
It’s pretty simple; KeyShot. The “K” and “S” in KeyShot are always capitalized. “KeyShot” is always combined without any space in between. Some examples of how to not spell KeyShot: Key Shot, Keyshot, Key shots, KeySh!t