KeyShot is designed to run fast on the most basic hardware configurations or the most powerful of systems to take full advantage of all CPU cores available and scale performance linearly. To get started, here are the minimum recommendations and system requirements.
- 64-bit platform
- 2GB RAM
- 2GB Disk Space
- Dual core CPU*
- OpenGL 2.0 capable system**
- 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Internet connection (to activate product)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Windows Server 2012 and above
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- macOS 10.8 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
* KeyShot will utilize all available CPU cores. Therefore, more CPU cores/threads will produce faster rendering times.
** While KeyShot doesn’t require GPU for rendering, certain UI elements in KeyShot require a GPU with support for OpenGL 2.0 and up.