We’re excited to announce the upcoming version of KeyShot. KeyShot 3.2. We’ve gathered feedback from customers since the release of KeyShot 3.0 and have a lot if enhancements and improvements to the existing functionality. You won’t see new features with this release, but you will see enhanced speed, a cleaner interface and a few handfuls of fixes sure to make creating your renderings even faster.
Introducing KeyShot 3.2
We’ve got a lot of little improvement and bug fixes you may not notice and other improvement you’ll notice right away.
A few of the major updates you’ll see are:
- Use the arrow keys to move around in the scene tree, through the camera list etc.
- Support for part names and wild cards (*.*) in material templates
- Instant loading of all library content (no waiting for material/environments/textures to display)
- Sync of realtime and advanced render settings in render dialog (raybounces, shadow quality)
- Support for scale and transformations (scale and transformation remembered on all levels)
- Increase of maximum raybounces in realtime settings to 64.
- UI cleanup throughout the system
Additional enhancements will include:
- Improvements to SolidWorks importer
- Support for Autodesk ALIAS 2013
- Support for Autodesk Maya 2013
- Added Spanish language support (UI only)
We’re tightening everything up and plan to release this over the next couple weeks, so stay tuned and keep your eyes here for when we make it available.