Sales Development Rep (US)
Come join Luxion on as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for an experienced Sales Development Rep to join our Tustin, California office. You will focus on generating revenue through pipeline development, fostering relationships, and analyzing customer need to uncover business challenges.
- Work in a close-knit team environment to develop and accomplish a lead generation plan that meets or exceeds quota targets
- Cultivate pipeline by acting on field marketing leads and conducting strategic outbound campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results and plan next steps
- Participate in sales onboarding, 1:1 training sessions, team meetings, skill-building and professional development workshops
- Exceed weekly/monthly goals for customer meetings, pipeline and activity
- Capture accurate and complete information in Company’s sales tools
- Infuse the sales floor with energy and positivity
- Dependable, passionate, and desire to pursue a career in sales
- Ability to accelerate in a spirited, rewarding atmosphere
- Comfortable making phone calls in an open and positive environment
- Prior lead generation experience or outbound calling experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.