Creative Specialist (US)
We are looking for a Creative Specialist!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s flagship product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help companies make better decisions, faster.
Our Creative team supports our Marketing team, as well as other departments at Luxion, by creating eye-catching visuals for use across our social media platforms and website. This team is responsible for creating assets like CAD models, KeyShot demo scenes, still images, animations, and more.
As a Creative Specialist, you’ll act as a trusted source of KeyShot knowledge for customers, developing a strong social media presence and driving audience retention and growth through thoughtful video topics for our YouTube channel and related social media platforms. You’ll be responsible for building content around new features and releases and staying up to date with the latest design trends.
What You’ll Do:
- Enrich our KeyShot Cloud Library with soft goods and footwear focused models
- Build KeyShot Demo Scenes around new features and releases
- Create Quick Tip and Tutorial videos for our YouTube channel
- Collaborate closely with marketing to support opportunities for growth through competitions, webinars, and related promotional content.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3 years’ experience in product visualization and CAD modeling, or other design related role, preferably in soft goods, apparel, and footwear.
- Experience relaying complex information to others in an easy to understand way, including the ability to work with others at multiple and differing skill levels
- Strong presentation skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic experience with KeyShot and Adobe Creative Suite required. Experience with Browzwear, CLO 3D, and ZBrush preferred, but not required.
Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit a portfolio of work (link to a website or attached PDF) and resume to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.