Python Specialist – Customer Support Team (US)
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s flagship product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decisions, faster.
As a part of our Customer Success organization, our Support team engages customers to drive adoption and help customers realize value from their investment. This team is responsible for technical support through our Support phone line, chat, and email portal.
In this role, you’ll act as a trusted advisor to our customers looking for help with scripting. You’ll also assist in troubleshooting technical issues and providing timely customer feedback to ensure we continue making KeyShot the market leader in design visualization.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Support Team to manage incoming support tickets in a timely manner, including answering incoming chat, resolving submitted tickets and responding to customers via phone or screenshare
- Assist KeyShot customers with custom scripting, including writing effective, scalable Python code; testing and debugging programs; and improving the functionality of existing code
- Work with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues, including documenting customer interactions and following up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Create Knowledgebase articles, FAQs and other technical materials related to troubleshooting and usage
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years’ experience in a support or other technical customer-facing role, preferably in a SaaS or software environment
- Experience with Python scripting and expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Basic knowledge of 3D design or visualization platforms including KeyShot, Blender, VRAY or Autodesk Maya; experience with FlexLM/Flexera FlexNet Publisher License Manager, Salesforce, Freshdesk or Zendesk is a plus
- Comfortable working with and assisting others through help desk software, screen-sharing, chat, email and other mediums
- Strong leadership skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, professional accountability and integrity, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- A passion for technology and a desire to help customers solve problems
Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.