KeyShot World is making its next stop in San Francisco on July 12. You’re welcome to join us for this half-day event, where you’ll learn the latest tips and tricks from KeyShot experts and enjoy a networking happy hour with fellow design professionals.
In addition to in-house KeyShot staff and trainers, we are excited to welcome two guest speakers to this event at The Exploratorium:
- Tara Sriram, Senior Industrial Designer at The Think Tank Team at Samsung – Born and raised in Mumbai, Tara Chander Sriram is currently a Senior Industrial Designer at Samsung Research America’s Think Tank Team in Mountain View, California. Her past work experience includes TEAGUE Aviation Studio in Seattle, Washington, and freelancing in Hong Kong. She has developed products and experiences for clients in aviation, consumer tech, cosmetics, and non-profit research. Tara holds a BFA in Industrial and Product Design from Rhode Island School of Design.
- Mike James, Managing Principal at Thomas Burke & Others LLC (TB&O) –
Mike James is the Managing Principal of TB&O, a creative imaging studio, located near San Francisco, California. Mike and his team have been using KeyShot for the past 14 years to create photo-real renderings of their client’s products. In addition to rendering still images, TB&O uses KeyShot to create animation, video, interactive web experiences and product configurators for their national and international clients. TB&O has been an active product photography studio for 52 years and still does traditional photography and post-production. Mike is a digital artist, modeler and photographer with a background in computer science. Every morning Mike looks forward to moving millions of pixels around to make “the unreal” photo-real.
- Calvin Henderson, Senior Industrial Designer at Bould Design – Calvin Henderson is a senior industrial designer at Bould Design, the studio that has designed iconic products for clients including Roku, Nest and GoPro. Prior to joining Bould Design in 2019, Calvin gained experience in consumer electronics design at Astro Gaming (Logitech) and Skullcandy. He earned bachelor’s degrees in Industrial Design and Design Management from Arizona State University and is passionate about learning new tools and refining his approach to design.
- Alejandro Alvarez, Industrial Designer at Logitech –
Alejandro Alvarez is an industrial designer in the gaming division at Logitech. He graduated from the ArtCenter College of Design in 2019 and completed internships at Karten Design, HTC Vive, Box Clever and Logitech.
Tickets are only $99 and include:
- Half-day of presentations from KeyShot experts
- Lunch and parking validation
- Networking After Party to connect with fellow designers and leaders
- KeyShot swag
- 1 Adult Pass to The Exploratorium starting at 10am July 12, as our special guest (a $39.95 value)