The Gravity Sketch KeyShot Challenge is live! We’re teaming up with Gravity Sketch to give you the chance to design a backpack in VR, use KeyShot to render the visuals and win some GREAT prizes! Get your ideas ready. Here are all the details.
Win an Oculus Quest 2!
Design Challenge Brief
Sketch a concept design for a hiking backpack using any traditional or digital sketch method preferred. The backpack may be as simple or complex as possible and, while it doesn’t have specific requirements, should work well for going on a day hike.
Design Challenge Process
- Sketch your design in 2D
- Post your concept on Instagram with the hashtag #gskschallenge
- Top 5 finalists chosen
- Finalists model their design in Gravity Sketch (headsets can be provided if needed)
- Finalists render their design in KeyShot (KeyShot licenses can be provided if needed)
- Present the results in Gravity Sketch Co-Creation to Gravity Sketch, Luxion, and the Judges
Design Challenge Prizes
- One (1) Oculus Quest 2 headset
- One (1) license for Gravity Sketch
- One (1) license KeyShot Pro
Bonus prize: Fill out the form below to enter a draw to win a license for Gravity Sketch and KeyShot. Please note, to be eligible for the bonus prize you must still submit an entry for the challenge.
Design Challenge Timeline
November 15th: 2D sketch submissions due
November 16th – 22nd: 5 finalists chosen by the community, Quest V1 headsets are shipped to finalists
November 23rd – Dec. 9th: Finalists model their designs in Gravity Sketch and render them in KeyShot
December 11th – 14th: Finalists present their designs using Gravity Sketch Co-Creation (exact day TBC)
December 14th: Winner is chosen and announced
Design Challenge Judges
Remember to tag your sketch submissions with #gskschallenge as well as #keyshot and #gravitysketch on Instagram. See #gskschallenge posts here. Collaborative team submissions are allowed but only up to a maximum of 3 people, however the prize remains as above, and only one design will be evaluated.
We Look Forward to Seeing Your Design!