The Solid Edge University 2016 Rendering Contest starts NOW! From today until September 30th, 2016, submit your best KeyShot rendering of a Solid Edge model for the opportunity to win big.
Along with Solid Edge, Lenovo, and 3Dconnexion, Luxion is proud to sponsor this contest and excited to see what people create with Solid Edge and KeyShot. This contest is open to anyone 18 or older, who can submit a rendered image of their work in Solid Edge.
How do I use KeyShot?
If you’re a Solid Edge user, you already have KeyShot! “KeyShot for Solid Edge” is included with both Solid Edge Classic and Premium. Both applications remain separate, allowing you to continue refining your designs, while images and animations are rendered in KeyShot. It’s a unique approach that provides concurrent modeling and rendering to deliver a more efficient workflow, saving you time when creating 3D visual content.
Here are all the details:
September 30, 2016 (11:59 EDT)
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Model must be modeled in Solid Edge, rendered in KeyShot
- Model must be yours; No downloaded models
- You must register to submit entry
- Multiple entries are accepted
- Minor post edits are accepted
- Quality of the model (detail/visual accuracy)
- Realism of the rendering
- Creativity and originality
- First Prize – Lenovo® Yoga P40 tablet, (value $ 1722 USD)
- Second Prize – Free upgrade to KeyShot® Pro 3D rendering software (value $1,495 USD)
- Third Prize – 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse™ Pro (value $99 USD)
The winners will be announced at Solid Edge University 2016 in Indianapolis. You do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified by email prior to Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
Image: Related Fluid Power