With KeyShot 11 released just last month, we are excited to bring you the first round of improvements to the new features introduced in the latest version of KeyShot.
KeyShot 11 introduces 3D Paint, CMF Output, Physics Simulation, and the new KeyShot Web Viewer. Our last What’s New webinar goes over each of these in more detail and the new KeyShot tutorials for each will have you up to speed in no time.
For KeyShot 11.1, we introduce improvements to these new features, along with new support for 3D file format import/export, and new plugin options.
New features and improvements include:
- KeyShot Web Viewer Improvements – 3x speed increase, texture compression
- 3D Paint Improvements – paint cloning and increased performance
- Physics Simulation Improvements – Physics multi-selection and selection outlines
- 3D File Format Support – Support for SOLIDWORKS 2022, NX 2000, Solid Edge 2022, plus Creo View import Improvements and USD/glTF export with original UVs
- KeyShot for Blender Add-on – Render your scene alongside Blender with LiveLinking and support for layers/models sets, and rigid/deformable animation
- KeyShot for NX Subscription – The new KeyShot for NX plugin offers subscription licensing with direct integration and LiveLinking with Siemens NX.
A thorough overview of all new feature highlights is available here.
Packaging in KeyShot
KeyShot is used in package design from laying out dieline concepts to creating final packshots. In this webinar, we’ll show you how to use KeyShot to make your product and product packaging stand out. The webinar is Thursday, March 31st at 10:00 AM PST. Sign up today as space is limited.