Powerful Animations Made Easy.
What is KeyShot Animation?
KeyShot Animation is the fastest way to create animated visuals of your 3D models. Quickly animate models, parts, cameras, and more, without complex toolsets. KeyShot Animation allows you to build, light, and adjust your animation in real-time, as you create it.
The revolutionary, patent-pending KeyShot Animation system brings a whole new level of creating animations quickly and easily to your product development pipeline. KeyShot Animation doesn’t rely on adding and managing keyframes. Instead, apply individual transforms (rotations, translations, etc.) to set up new animations with a click of button, and update materials and lighting as the animation plays.
Rather than relying on keyframes to set up an animation, KeyShot Animation uses individual object and camera transforms that can be combined, copied and linked to deliver fully featured animations. These transforms allow you to quickly apply an animation, then adjust the parameters and duration with fewer mouse movements and operations.
The KeyShot Animation Timeline is the control center for your animation. Access the Animation Wizard to walkthrough an animation setup. Play, scrub or preview your animation in real-time. See all your individual animations in one spot with the ability to group, mirror, lock, hide or duplicate any animation as needed.
With KeyShot Animation you know exactly what your animation looks like before your render. Set up, edit and playback your animation in real-time ray traced environment. While you edit and playback the animation continue to add materials, explore lighting and adjust cameras.
With KeyShot Animation you have the capability to create complex animation scenarios quickly. With fade animations, camera path animations, panorama animations, DOF, Dolly and Zoom animations, and Camera Switch Events, you can quickly create full featured animation all within KeyShot.
Have animations created in other software? KeyShot can handle those too. Import your animations from Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, PTC Creo or import an FBX file directly. Additionally, using a KeyShot plugin with your software allows you to update your model changes in KeyShot as you continue setting up your animation.
All KeyShot Animation Features
With the features in KeyShot Animation, create high-quality, animated product visuals faster than you ever thought possible. KeyShot Animation includes:
- Individual Transforms: KeyShot uses individual object and camera transforms that can be combined, copied and linked to deliver fully featured animation
- Single Application Environment: Animation capabilities built directly into KeyShot
- Real-time Animation: Setup, edit, and playback inside real-time ray traced environment
- Real-time Interaction: Full interaction with camera, lighting and materials during playback
- Animation Wizard: Step-by-step walk-through for first time users
- Modify: Duplicate, Mirror, Lock, Hide, Group
- Pivot Points: Part Origin or Center, Object Axis, Dynamic Pivot Point
- Motion Blur: Include camera or part blur with the click of a button
- Camera Animations: Orbit, Path, DOF, Dolly, Zoom, Panorama, Inclination, Translation, Camera Switch, Model/Part Animations, Turntable, Translation, Rotation, Fade
- Fast preview output: AVI, MPEG
- High quality render output: AVI, MPEG, individual frames with Render Passes
KeyShot Animation is included with KeyShot Pro, Pro Floating and Enterprise licenses available on the KeyShot store. If you’re interested in trying KeyShot Animation or finding out how you can use it, simply contact us below.