These guidelines are for Luxion licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Luxion’s trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their websites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the Luxoin Logo for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Luxion may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. Use of Luxion trademarks may be
If you are a licensee of a Luxion trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines in your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. If you are part of Luxion’s Reseller Channel and a KeyShot Authorized Reseller you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Luxion’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights, strengthen our corporate and brand identities and protect your interests and/or those of your business.
By using a Luxion trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Luxion is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Luxion’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Luxion’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Luxion trademark.
The goodwill derived from using any part of a Luxion trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Luxion. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Luxion representative or submit your query to Luxion’s Trademark Department.
Unauthorized Use of Luxion Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Luxion, KeyShot, KeyShotXR, KeyVR, LiveLinking, or any other Luxion trademark, including Luxion-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- Luxion and KeyShot logos and Luxion-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Luxion or KeyShot logo or any other Luxion-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with websites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Luxion, such as a reseller agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image or variation of the Luxion or KeyShot logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Luxion trademark for any purpose. The following are examples of variations that are not acceptable: Luxionapp Keyshots KeyShot Mart KeyShot.apps
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Luxion trademark or any other Luxion-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Luxion, KeyShot, LiveLinking, or any other Luxion trademark, including Luxion-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Luxion’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Luxion, KeyShot or any other Luxion trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Luxion.
- Luxion’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Luxion website design, logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Luxion or KeyShot slogan or tagline. For example: “Amazing Renderings. In minutes.”
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Luxion trademark as a second level domain name. The following are examples of domain names that are not acceptable: keyshotapp.com keyshots.com luxion-keyshot.com keyshot-store.com