Author Topic: Announcing RenderShot Render Farm Services  (Read 416 times)

Offline RenderShot RenderService

• Certified Automated KeyShot Render Services
    • KeyShot Render Farm
Announcing RenderShot Render Farm Services
« on: March 28, 2019, 02:17:36 pm »
Hello Dear KeyShot Users,

RenderShot team pleased to officially announce the introduction of a first fully automated rendering solution for KeyShot which provides you with an easy to use submission tool right inside KeyShot that gives you the ability to send all your jobs over the cloud and get instant rendered results on your machine.The development of the RenderShot's system architecture and technology has taken more than a year of careful planning and execution.
There is no more excuse for you to put your machine under pressure anymore, working it 24-hrs everyday trying to produce a quality image or video.
With RenderShot, you will feel the luxury of a dedicated render farm running on latest cloud based technologies and a team of  3D/Developer technical experts provide users with a 24/7 support . The platform also comes with a series of customized rendering plans for all sorts of requirements from rendering still images to large animations.

The fundamental purpose of RenderShot is to bring your creativity to live with ease by offering you with;

An Easy and fast submission process.
    A Fully automated workflow.
    A Single click submitter script inside KeyShot.
    An Automatic synchronization system.
    A Host of High-end 88 cores rendering machines.
    An Instant rendering process With No queue and No delays.
    An Easy Online management panel familiar even to newbies.
    A Fast and affordable rendering experience.

With continuous innovation and development, RenderShot concept is to optimize technology that can support growth and change, effectively enhance the quality and speed of services and provide innovative solutions regarding community of KeyShot users and companies demands. We keeps adding new faster power servers that will improve our system’s functions and also provide a greater client experience.

www.rendershot.net
info@rendershot.net
RenderShot Render Service Team

Online camomiles

• www.camomiles.de
Re: Announcing RenderShot Render Farm Services
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 06:38:54 am »
I was waiting for you so long!    :'( *crying happy tears now*

Just rendered an animation and it works as promised  ;D:
A render that took 3:14h on our 64x Threadripper was done in 1:16h ($28) on 4.2 Cent/GHz service. A good cost-benefit ratio.

One thing to mention:
The running jobs widget on the dashboard has a huge delay. The job was already done, but it took at least 15 minutes to update. That mean, if you mess up the render settings by mistake and it cause a rise on the final costs – you would see it with this delay. 

The biggest benefit  is the automated job service. This is ground breaking for KeyShot! Thank you!!!  :-*

Cheers
Eugen

• KeyShot Render Farm
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 02:35:40 pm »
I was waiting for you so long!    :'( *crying happy tears now*

Just rendered an animation and it works as promised  ;D:
A render that took 3:14h on our 64x Threadripper was done in 1:16h ($28) on 4.2 Cent/GHz service. A good cost-benefit ratio.

One thing to mention:
The running jobs widget on the dashboard has a huge delay. The job was already done, but it took at least 15 minutes to update. That mean, if you mess up the render settings by mistake and it cause a rise on the final costs – you would see it with this delay. 

The biggest benefit  is the automated job service. This is ground breaking for KeyShot! Thank you!!!  :-*

Cheers
Eugen

Hi Eugen ,
Thanks so much for your feedback.
The update issue has already been passed to development team and soon we will come up with an update on this.
Thanks again for choosing RenderShot services.
Regards. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 02:59:19 pm by RenderShot RenderService »

Offline Josip_ZG

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 11:25:25 am »
Can I render motion blur on still frames in your render farm? So far I've used Renderboost and didn't get that.

• KeyShot Render Farm
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 08:58:07 pm »
Can I render motion blur on still frames in your render farm? So far I've used Renderboost and didn't get that.

Hi ,
Motion blur works just fine in RenderShot for both animation and still frames jobs,it simply needs to be enabled in your scene file also notice that KeyShot dose not support motion blur with advanced quality mode so ensure you are using Max Samples or Max Time . you can try our services for a free starting credits of $10 .

Regards.

Offline rfollett

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 12:46:06 am »
I have used this a few times now. So easy to use. Just what I have been waiting for. The support is fast and helpful. thanks guys. 5 stars!