Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Could not find texture (Error)  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Orhun Unal

• 3rd Year Industrial Design Student
[RESOLVED] Could not find texture (Error)
« on: February 09, 2019, 04:33:05 am »
Hello,

I saved as my scene as .ksp after I was still working on my .bip file and I set up my settings when I tried to add render to queue I have received "Could not find texture (Error)" but I did not change location of my textures.After that I tried render directly without adding to queue it rendered. I have had this situation several times before. Why this happen often?

Thanks for your helps.

Windows 10 v1803
Keyshot 8.1 Pro
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:41:10 pm by Bruno F »

Offline Ian Reymond

Re: Could not find texture (Error)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 01:49:22 pm »
Hello Orhun Unal,

Thank you for your post.
Please update KeyShot to the latest version (8.2.80) and let me know if the issue persists.

Hello,

I saved as my scene as .ksp after I was still working on my .bip file and I set up my settings when I tried to add render to queue I have received "Could not find texture (Error)" but I did not change location of my textures.After that I tried render directly without adding to queue it rendered. I have had this situation several times before. Why this happen often?

Thanks for your helps.

Windows 10 v1803
Keyshot 8.1 Pro

Offline br3ttj

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 02:53:16 pm »
I had the same problem.  I was working back and forth between my workstation and laptop, so I'd save out a KeyShot package to ensure I had all my texture files.  I found out that KeyShot was 'moving' my texture files into the package file, rather than 'copying' them.  As soon as I upgraded to 8.2.80 the problem went away.

Offline Ian Reymond

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 10:51:13 am »
br3ttj,

Thank you for following up.
I am glad to see that updating to the latest version fixed the issue for you.