Author Topic: InMotion - Slider for Camera/Phone  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Magnus Skogsfjord

• KeyShot Beta
    • https://www.behance.net/skog
InMotion - Slider for Camera/Phone
« on: October 23, 2017, 05:32:37 am »
Hi everyone,

Was contacted by InMotion - A startup company from Poland a few months back, who wanted me to do some renders for slider for camera/phones. They're launching their product tomorrow at kickstarter, and it's gonna be interesting to see how much they can manage to get.

I'm attaching three images:
- 1 white studio shot
- 1 set on Trolltunga in Norway with a scanned rock geometry as foreground base.
- 1 set with a minimalistic urban skyline background.

Hope you like it.

Offline spassvogel

Re: InMotion - Slider for Camera/Phone
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 06:30:29 am »
Very nice! So Kickstarter is allowing companies to use renderings again? Last thing I read was that they shut that down.

• KeyShot Beta
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 06:34:45 am »
Very nice! So Kickstarter is allowing companies to use renderings again? Last thing I read was that they shut that down.
Thank you Thomas!

No, it's still not allowed. I didn't know this, and I was supposed to start on a 4th render last week, when it was suddenly stopped due to this reason.

Offline Esben Oxholm

• KeyShot Beta
  • esbenoxholm.dk/keyshot-video-course
    • Freelance CG Artist
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 12:27:31 pm »
Thank you Thomas!
No, it's still not allowed. I didn't know this, and I was supposed to start on a 4th render last week, when it was suddenly stopped due to this reason.

Thought the same. I've had to tell a few startups to be aware of that. A lot of people don't know it.

Very great job, Magnus, nonetheless. Really love the grease-roughness mapping on the context shots. Looks quite convincing to me!

Offline NM-92

• Behance
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 02:51:50 pm »
Thank you Thomas!

Thought the same. I've had to tell a few startups to be aware of that. A lot of people don't know it.

Very great job, Magnus, nonetheless. Really love the grease-roughness mapping on the context shots. Looks quite convincing to me!

I was about to comment the same ! The roughness map in the outdoors shot really sells it. Subtle, but lovely detail.

• KeyShot Beta
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 01:32:29 am »

Yeah, gonna have to be careful about the same in potential future jobs. Thanks for your kind words Esben! Means a lot.

I was about to comment the same ! The roughness map in the outdoors shot really sells it. Subtle, but lovely detail.
Thank you Nico! Appreciate it :)