Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wish List / Copa paste location (or real)
« Last post by PeterSwift on Today at 01:38:03 am »
Just read the other post about copy past position and got reminded that I wish we had a "real" version of that. I mean.  Right now if you import a group of parts, that position they get imported in is the XYZ. zero. Meaning, if I import a replacement part I cant copy past position to it. because it will just past the XYZ, to 0 .

I Wish in the future keyshot could see each part as a "boundingbox", and that that bounding box coordinates is what we copy and paste,  Then you can import separate object and replace them.  Then we don't need to import an entire model just for changing one part. 

Just one idea to make keyshot more flexible :)
Materials / cloth on skin
« Last post by letmein on Today at 01:36:57 am »
what settings would you need to have on a slightly transparent cloth on skin?
General discussion / Re: Shadow problems
« Last post by MWo on Today at 12:17:46 am »
Hey energ1e.

Your scene needs some light sources and it would be very helpful to use the interior mode.

May that attached example help you.

Cheers
Marco
Amazing Shots / Weapon design using fusion360 and keyshot
« Last post by Masoud Zangi on July 22, 2018, 10:27:03 pm »
Last year I was trying to design some hard surface stuff. This weapon is one of them. I'm not sure how much I was successful at design , But It was really fun to work with fusion360 and keyshot together. C&C are really welcomes.
Amazing Shots / Re: Sci fi ship corridor
« Last post by bdesign on July 22, 2018, 09:47:24 pm »
Really awesome renders! Love the color palette, and +1 on Tim's observation about the details. That is one serious modeling effort!

Cheers,
Eric
Amazing Shots / Re: Renderweekly Submissions
« Last post by bdesign on July 22, 2018, 09:38:10 pm »
Wow Nick. These are really great shots! The lighting and DOF is superb. Beautiful warm/cool contrast happening. Did you use a combination of HDRI and area lights? Also, the wood textures you photograph and create yourself are excellent. I used one a long while back for a render of a burned wood stamp, here: https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=14127.0;attach=41509;image

Cheers,
Eric
« Last post by feher on July 22, 2018, 06:06:34 pm »
Wow Welcome. This looks nice! a lot going on but can still see everything.
The third and last image could use some opening up to really see the details. 
Thanks for sharing !
Can't wait to see more from you.
Tim
Render Settings / Re: Strange shadow behavior
« Last post by aptyler on July 22, 2018, 04:41:40 pm »
Hi Eric -- Yep, that definitely seems like it's the same phenomenon. So there's really no fix except for Interior Mode? A bit ironic since it's outdoor lighting that seems to make it appear. Unfortunate also because Interior Mode certainly isn't doing my materials (e.g. dirty glass and metallic highlights) any favors.
« Last post by cgvusal on July 22, 2018, 04:23:14 pm »
Thank you very much Josh Mings right now i am working on gun concept i will post it when i am finish :)
Render Settings / Re: Strange shadow behavior
« Last post by bdesign on July 22, 2018, 12:55:59 pm »
Hey aptyler-

Check out this thread: https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=13134.msg64890#msg64890

Cheers,
Eric
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10