KeyShot is widely recognized as the best rendering software for SOLIDWORKS professionals on both macOS and Windows, and the fastest, easiest, and most powerful for selling a concept, creating presentations, exploring digital prototypes and creating sales or marketing visuals – all from your SOLIDWORKS data.
Don’t Miss This Deal.
Ready to render? For a limited time, receive this exclusive offer for SOLIDWORKS users only.
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS brings you all the features of KeyShot Pro. It is limited only to the import of SOLIDWORKS files.
Can I upgrade from KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS to KeyShot Pro?
Yes. If you ever need to import one of the 30+ file formats supported by KeyShot Pro, you may upgrade anytime for an incremental fee. Please contact [email protected].
Start Rendering in Minutes.
Gain the advantage with the leading visualization tool for product visuals across all industries. KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS + KeyShot Add-in supports:
- Complete Assembly Structure import
- Patterned Components import
- NURBS import
- Motion Study import
- Face/Feature/Body/Part Appearance
- Separate Materials by Part
- LiveLinking model updates
- KeyShot .bip export
Why do professionals choose KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS? KeyShot provides you with more features and capabilities on both Mac and PC. KeyShot is the only one that offers:
- Over 850 materials plus thousands more on KeyShot Cloud
- Exclusive Pantone, RAL, and custom color libraries
- Advanced material import for AxF, u3m, and Substance Painter
- Advanced Materials such as Cloudy Plastic, Measured Materials
- Patent-pending materials like RealCloth™ and Multi-Layer Optics
- Advanced, interactive node-based Material Editing
- Displacement textures and volumetric lighting
- Lighting presets, advanced HDRI Editor, Sun and Sky
- Geometry editing including Re-tessellate and UV Unwrap
- Studios, Model Sets, Image Styles, and Multi-Materials
- Advanced camera control, DOF, and perspective matching
- Interactive 360° visuals and product Web Configurator
- Simple one-click switch between CPU and GPU rendering
- Free KeyShot Viewer (with Security Options)
- SOLIDWORKS files import only (sldprt, sldasm)
KeyShot Support is unmatched with an international support team and passionate user community. Support options include:
- Online support portal
- Ticket system and live chat
- Telephone support
- Knowledge-base and FAQ
- User community forum
Sprout Studio recently launched its new Sprout Labs venture, Varna Tech, to bring storage and security to home and business with a creatively classic, yet, high-tech, solution. From product launch to production, they used SOLIDWORKS + KeyShot to visualize and communicate the details and possibilities.
If you have questions, need a quote, or want to talk features and how they compare, don’t hesitate to contact us. Call +1 (949) 274-8871 or send us a message below.