KeyShot TechForum UK / April 17, 2014
Come see us at the first ever KeyShot TechForum UK in beautiful Warwickshire countryside of England. The event will be held Thursday, the 17th of April, 2014 at INNEO Solutions. Here are all the details.
Date: Thursday, April 17th, 2014
Location: INNEO Solutions, Red Poll Barn, Wootton Wawen, Warwickshire (map)
Time: 09:30 to 14:00
Join us at this live event to see the latest KeyShot has to offer. We will provide live demonstrations of the KeyShot rendering and animation system with the KeyShot crew on hand to answer questions about KeyShot, our software or add-ons, hardware, tech or show you how KeyShot can provide stunning visuals of your 3D data. If you are attending and would like to meet to see how KeyShot can turn your 3D models into beautiful images, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 09:30 – Registration / Coffee
- 10:00 – Welcome and Intro – Neil Templeton, Country Manager, INNEO Solutions
- 10:15 – KeyShot: Latest News, Developments, Future and more – Tuan TranPham, Director, Luxion
- 10:45 – Product Demo: KeyShot 5.0, KeyShotVR – Richard Funnell, Training Specialist, Luxion
- 11:30 – Coffee
- 11:45 – Guest Speaker: “Selling Reality without Reality” – Russell Beard, Managing Director, Square Banana
- 12:00 – Guest Speaker: “The Prestidigitated Engine” – Norman Hadley, Design Engineer, Technomot
- 12:15 – Feedback/Suggestions session with Tuan TranPham, Luxion
- 12:45 – Breakout Sessions: Workstations available for Q&A with: the INNEO team, Luxion and customers