Training Specialist (EN)
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
A job where the whole world is your workplace!
Luxion ApS is seeking a KeyShot Training Specialist to join our growing team. You will use your rendering and design expertise to teach our resellers and end customers how to use KeyShot.
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionised an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animations. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Victoria’s Secret, HP, Microsoft, Philips, Under Armour, Adidas and many more.
We are committed to developing the best rendering engine in the world while building great relationships with our customers. Our customers love using KeyShot and when you show up and teach them tips and tricks to make their life easier, you’re sure to make some new friends!
You will receive all necessary internal training, partly in Aarhus, partly in Tustin, California. Since you’ll be training customers all over Europe and are expected to have occasional travels to USA and Asia, you should expect around 100 travel days per year.
- On-site training. This means working with industrial design, engineering and visual design teams, to elevate their KeyShot rendering skills
- Support the Luxion sales team by performing on-site KeyShot demonstrations during customer visits
- Build relationships with design and engineering programs at colleges and universities, as well as perform remote or on-site demos
- Perform KeyShot demos at various industry and trade show events
- Help create and present monthly webinars showcasing KeyShot features
- Contribute to regular short-form tutorial videos and blog posts focused on teaching how to use KeyShot
- A Masters’ degree within Industrial Design is a must
- High-level competency in KeyShot
- Proficient in one or more 3D modeling programs such as SolidWorks, Rhino, Creo, Fusion 360, CATIA, Alias, NX, Maya, 3Ds Max, C4D or equivalent packages
- You are robust and adaptable!
- You have a passion for problem-solving
- You are a confident and concise communicator
- You love to create 3D models and renderings
- You work systematic and analytically
- You have excellent English skills
- You are a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
What we Offer
- A salary matching your qualifications
- Health Insurance
- Pensions Program
- In-house massage
- Nice colleagues, foosball and great coffee!
Join a dynamic organisation
We offer an exciting and international job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development possibilities in an inspiring environment. You will become part of a successful, highly professional company and you will work with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in an informal work environment where your ideas count.
Primary work location will be in Aarhus V, Denmark. To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV in English to [email protected]. Deadline for applications is November 15, 2019.
For further information about the position, please contact Channel Manager, Niels Sonne Andersen, on + 45 5189 5104