Senior QA Specialist (DK)
Location: Luxion ApS, Aarhus
We are looking for an experienced senior QA Specialist who will help maintain the high quality standards for KeyShot. Luxion is the maker of KeyShot, the world’s leading software product for photo-realistic visualization of products from 3D CAD models. KeyShot is the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market – and we are proud of the high quality in our product, and the smooth, robust development process along with it.
As a Senior QA Specialist, you will be collaborating closely with our team of programmers, designers and other QA team. The location of work is in Aarhus, Denmark. You will be responsible for ensuring high quality in the developed features by further developing the process of testing and quality assurance. This includes describing and executing test cases on both Windows, Linux and Mac.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software QA – especially in Agile software development
- You have insight into the pitfalls and risks involved in software development
- You are structured and detail oriented
- You enjoy working in a team across national borders and cultures
- You can handle multiple tasks at the same time
It will be an advantage, but not a requirement if you have experience with:
- 3D modeling or visualization
- ISTQB Certified
- Automation of tests
- Scrum, Confluence, Jira
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Informal and relaxed working environment
- Company lunch program
- Nice colleagues, Foosball, and good coffee!
Who is Luxion
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionized an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animation. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California and New York. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Frog Design, HP, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Philips and Samsung.
For further information, please contact
Director of Products
Your application, including CV and exam papers, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org