Senior Accountant (US)
We are looking for a Senior Accountant!
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decisions, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Costa Mesa, California office. Here you will join the Finance Team which consists of an Office Manager, an Accountant and a Sales Operational Manager. You will be reporting to the CFO who is based in the Danish office.
Your main focus will be carrying out the daily bookkeeping, processing payments and maintaining of both accounts payable and accounts receivable. You will also play a key role in the closing processes (monthly, quarterly, and yearly). Luxion is a growing company, and a key element of the role is to help implement and integrate new finance software and processes.
- Responsible for the daily bookkeeping including processing of payments and maintaining of both accounts receivables and accounts payable in corporation with the Accountant
- Assist with the preparation and validation of monthly and annual financial statements verifying the accuracy, completeness, and compliance
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations and assure correct bookings
- Supporting the assessment and processing of tax-relevant transactions including Sales Tax together with the local tax advisors and the CFO
- Maintaining, documenting, and updating of processes within the finance department ensuring best practices
- Minimum 3+ years experience in an Accountant role or similar
- Education to support the role at minimum bachelor’s degree
- Experience within all the tasks included in the role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with SaaS companies is an advantage but not mandatory
- Dependable, passionate, and responsible
- Structured in your work
- Analytical thinking and quick comprehension
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.