Sales Operations Manager (US)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to be responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of our organization.
You will be responsible for revenue planning and pricing, operational effectiveness in our tooling and sales processes, and ensuring productive and fruitful partnership cross-functionally across internal teams.
Your work will be analytical, but your intelligence, drive, and interpersonal skills will be just as important to your success.
- Manage and oversee the sales funnel, track conversion rates through each stage of the funnel, analyze pertinent data to help make sound recommendations for how to improve the funnel’s performance
- Manage CRM data, ensure data is up to date, audit data for consistency, setup automations, and manage custom fields
- Work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals
- Manage the sales operations process to enable sales team productivity
- identify pricing opportunities/initiatives in line with the company’s go to market strategy
- Establish and maintain pricing tools, including price books, pricing reports and supplemental documents
- Implement critical pricing governance initiatives
- Deliver data insights, reports and dashboards critical to understanding operation performance and to drive operational efficiency
- Assisting Sales Management with Annual and Quarterly planning, including pricing, customer segmentation, territory design, and quota deployment
- Training teams on how to use our sales tools (e.g., CRM) most effectively; subsequently collaborating with them on ideas and enhancements to our tools and our overall sales process
- Provide up to date and accurate pricing KPIs into planning cycles in a timely manner
- Minimum 3+ year experience in a sales operations management role
- Strong financial and business acumen with ability to identify and evaluate opportunities
- Experience with SaaS pricing and revenue models
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate and drive change with multiple stakeholders at all levels of management
- Highly analytical, with great logic and data sensitivity
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Proficient in MS Office
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.