Sales Development Manager (US)
Are you our new Sales Development Manager?
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager to join our Tustin, California office. This position is instrumental in developing Luxion’s future sales leaders, collaborating with leadership across departments, playing a critical role in the success of the company.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs)
- Maintain Sales Engagement platform and CRM system and deliver monthly reports for deal performances and KPI, and update the CRM features as functional needs.
- Be a leader that inspires sales excellence and continual momentum
- Ensure that processes are adhered and followed
- Drive and take full ownership for performance to target while maintaining quality
- Promote a culture of intensity around activity and performance
- Provide training and ongoing coaching and development to SDRs
- Hold each SDR accountable to defined performance plans
- Maintain and develop the career path for SDR’s
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to provide two way feedback
- 2+ Years Minimum experience leading high performing Sales Development or Inside Sales Teams
- Strong leadership experience with a focus on training, coaching and motivating teams
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle
- Experience of mature modern prospecting techniques
- A proven understanding of Consultative Sales
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide leads to opportunities.
- Experience with CRM solutions: Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not mandatory
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.