Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (US)
We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating visualizations and photorealistic representations of detailed 3D models, preparing materials and textures ahead of production, uploading of interactive product visualizations, 3D animations, and many more. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our Tustin, California office. You will manage the reception and be the first point of contact for all our visitors.
- Greets and welcomes guests and determines the nature of their business
- Managing all telecommunication, answering calls to updating the phone system
- Assist and help track phone calls for the Support Team
- Manage and organize the office common areas and kitchen
- Manage incoming, outgoing mail, and packages
- Works closely with the Office Manager
- Assist with coordination of work events
- Other related duties as may be assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working as a receptionist
- Self-motivated, organized, reliable, and caring with a preference to work in an energetic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work every day in the office between the hours of 8 am- 5 pm
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness, and team spirit and we value personality, creativity, and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.