Partner & Alliance Manager (US)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a standout Partner & Alliance Manager to join our Tustin, California office to unlock new partnership opportunities to take Luxion to the next level, in line with our aggressive growth plans. Our vision is to build the best partnerships program so that any user or business who has a desire to work closer with Luxion can do so easily. You will be responsible for driving the development and management of our partnerships and alliances across the US.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Establish, maintain and grow partner and alliance relationships
- Help customers alongside your partners implement, support and grow their usage of Luxion products
- Work with the marketing teams to scope, size and evaluate the various customer segment opportunities and be able to identify which areas we should be investing our time in
- Establish key performance indicators that will help determine the success of a partnership vertical
- Lead and execute on the plan to grow a different partnership verticals
- Research, identify, qualify and recruit partners across a range of partnership verticals
- Provide accurate forecasting and pipeline management for partnership sales
- Improve and maximize partner sales potential through best practices, training and support
- Negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective partners
- Identify and document key technical features for development that can unlock additional usage and collaboration across partners products
- 5+ years experience in partnerships/growth roles
- Experience in driving forward new partnerships within a business
- Customer focused
- The ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment
- Outstanding communications skills
- Experience owning, driving and managing partnerships
- Experience selling directly and supporting customers and partners across different market segments
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.