Marketing Manager (US)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decisions, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to support the growth in the US market. You will be responsible for planning and executing a successful multi-channel marketing strategy to drive Inbound interest to grow and accelerate the North America pipeline.
You will work in collaboration with the sales team, helping drive KeyShot’s visibility in the market, supporting company revenue objectives by developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Grow awareness, familiarity, and demand for KeyShot
- Develop, execute, monitor and optimize demand generation campaigns to drive engagement and demand resulting in marketing qualified leads
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns using the right mix of channels and tactics to create demand and inbound pipeline
- Creating and managing webinars and online events
- Build a consistent feedback loop to optimise demand generation processes.
- Optimise conversion rates, at the acquisition stage of the sales funnel, to validate leads and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Partner with sales leadership to develop marketing plans that will accelerate growth opportunities
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly lead generation targets
- Identify, devise and develop new approaches/initiatives and channels to drive revenue growth and build a deeper understanding of customers
- Write and produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Manage the North America marketing budget effectively across multiple channels of engagement
- B2B SaaS marketing experience with Demand Generation experience and experience delivering integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the B2B demand generation funnel
- An analytical mindset, be driven by data and be able to make informed commercial decisions and optimise campaigns for revenue growth
- Able to work autonomously and take decisions as required
- exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.