Graphic Designer (USA)
Location: Tustin, California
WHO WE ARE
We are the makers of KeyShot, the fastest and easiest 3D rendering software. KeyShot has revolutionized the industry by simplifying the creation of photo-realistic images and animations and is used worldwide by top design professionals and independent 3D artists. Learn more at www.keyshot.com.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Digital Media Artist to join our small creative team to help further strengthen the KeyShot brand through the creation of well-crafted, high-quality 2D content. You will be supporting our design, marketing and sales staff hands-on with the creation of web, marketing and advertising collateral.
- BA/BS Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Animation and Effects or similar.
- In-depth expertise of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and After Effects.
- KeyShot user with a passion for design, 3D modeling, and rendering is a plus.
- Strong eye for detail with a commitment to quality and consistency.
- Excellent rapid idea development and communication skills.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software (Maya, 3DS Max, ALIAS, Rhino, ZBrush, Cinema4D or others) is a plus.
- Ability to work hard and stay organized under pressure.
- Web design experience and photography skills are a plus.
- Create graphics for web and print.
- Design brochures, flyers, and other marketing collateral.
- Use KeyShot to create images, animations, and KeyShotXRs.
- Post-production and editing of tutorials and webinars created by KeyShot training specialists.
- Create content for KeyShot (materials, environments, backplates, etc).
- Software production testing, feedback, and bug reporting.
- Support software UX/UI design.
START DATE: Immediately
LOCATION: Onsite 40 hrs/week
COMPENSATION: Salary DOE
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Graphic Designer” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!