Front-End Software Developer (EN)
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Front-End Software Developer
Luxion is looking for a skilled front-end software developer to help us add the next major feature to our web and cloud-based systems. You will join an international, highly skilled, cross-functional and self-driven team that apart from development also includes support, QA and UX design.
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionised an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animations. Our users tell us that KeyShot is almost addictively easy to use – a pure pleasure to work with. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Victoria’s Secret, HP, Microsoft, Philips, Under Armour, Adidas and many more.
As a front-end developer, you will be improving our web-based systems for cloud.keyshot.com, licensing system and internal tool for analytics. Our website keyshot.com is maintained by an external company, but you might also from time to time contribute to integration with the wordpress based site. You will work closely together with our development team including UX and back end development. You will take part in our bi-weekly sprint planning as well as long-term planning, where you get to have a true impact on the problems you help solve. You will be part of a close-knit team of developers who are happy to help and provide critical feedback.
The ideal candidate is expected to have an educational background as a Computer Scientist, IT Engineer or equivalent.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- A sharp eye for beautiful and elegant webdesign and web application
- Experience with PHP, Amazon Web Services, Databases
- Writing cross-browser, cross-device UI implementation, with particular focus on Responsive/Adaptive UI development
- English verbal and written skills at expert level
What we offer
- A young and inspiring environment with room for your ideas
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- An informal organisation with short decision-making processes
- Attractive job perks such as: health care, lunch scheme, pensions program, foosball and great coffee!
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV in English to [email protected].
For further information about the position, please contact Director of Products, Jesper Mosegaard, on + 45 2166 5365