Customer Support Specialist (EN)
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Luxion is the maker of KeyShot, the world’s leading software product for photo-realistic visualization of products from 3D CAD, is seeking a Customer Support Specialist who can join our team, working across the United States and Denmark. You will be located at our offices in Aarhus, Denmark, where we have support, QA, software developers and ux designers. KeyShot is the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market, and it is important to us that our customer support is of the highest quality.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will answer questions from our customers about the use and installation of KeyShot on both Mac, Windows and, Linux. When customers report errors or deficiencies, it will be your responsibility to reproduce the error and describe it in our internal bug tracking system, Jira. It will also be your responsibility to collect wishes and feedback from customers so that we can continuously improve our product. Your dialog with customers will typically be via email – but there may also be phone support and desktop sharing needed. As part of the job, you will gain a deeper understanding of KeyShot to help our customers in both the basic and advanced functionality of the KeyShot software.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Experience doing customer support of software products
- Expert user on Windows and Mac – as well as experience on Linux. Including working with files, permissions, network and basic command prompts
- You have a positive, appreciative and patient approach to customer
- You are responsible and thorough in solving your tasks
- You communicate clearly in both writing and speech
- You speak and write fluent English
- You enjoy working in a team across borders and cultures
- You can handle multiple tasks at the same time
It will be an advantage, but not a requirement if you have experience with:
- A widespread third language in writing and speech – eg. French or Mandarin
- 3D modeling or visualization
- License systems, including FlexLM
- Confluence, Jira, Scrum, desk.com
- True impact in the world of product visualization
- A company with a solid foundation and rapid development
- Professional and personal development
- Sparring with highly qualified colleagues
- Informal and relaxed working environment
- Company lunch program
- Nice colleagues, Foosball, and good coffee!
Who is Luxion?
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionized an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animation. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California and New York. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Frog Design, HP, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Philips and Samsung.
For further information, please contact:
Director of Products
Your application, including CV and exam papers, should be sent to email@example.com.
Applications are processed continuously.