Customer Success Manager (US)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will have full responsibility for the customer retention for our US based customers. You will act as a trusted advisor, develop long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the customers are in fact successful in using Keyshot.
- Manage a set of accounts
- Define and execute a strategy to nurture, mature and expand customer accounts by establishing strong relationships at various levels
- Become technically proficient in Keyshot to support your accounts’ growth, drive adoption of our software, and ensure high renewal rates of maintenance and subscription
- Implement a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Predict and forecast risk, problem solve and work independently while still keeping the rest of the sales and customer success team updated
- Working with customers to ensure they are leveraging the Keyshot software effectively across the value chain
- Build deep relationships with relevant stakeholders and decision makers at our customers and prospects, always putting the customer value front and centre
- Experience managing a large portfolio of customer accounts
- Solid experience in sales methodologies and processes in a B2B/SaaS environment
- 3-5 years account management/Customer Success experience.
- Demonstrated experience with 3D modelling preferred
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen, judgment, creativity and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.