Customer Success Manager (US)
We are looking for a new Customer Success Manager!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s flagship product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decisions, faster.
Our Customer Success team engages customers to drive adoption and help customers realize value from their investment. This team is responsible for onboarding new customers, driving ongoing adoption and managing renewals.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. You’ll act as a trusted advisor, develop strong relationships and drive successful outcomes for our customers, ensuring that we continue making KeyShot the market leader in design visualization.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive adoption, retention and growth by understanding customers’ business needs and helping them succeed
- Define and execute a strategy to nurture and expand customer accounts by establishing strong relationships at various levels
- Become technically proficient in KeyShot to support your accounts’ growth, drive adoption of our software, and ensure high renewal rates
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends and sentiment, mining opportunities for deeper engagement and maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the organization, providing feedback to engineering, development and executive teams regarding product and service improvements
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the sales organization to predict and forecast risk, as well as support renewal and expansion opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer success, account management, business development, management consulting, or another client-facing role, preferably in a SaaS or software environment
- Experience managing a large portfolio of customer accounts, including the ability to work with stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong leadership skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, professional accountability and integrity, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A passion for technology – if you have experience with 3D modelling, that’s great, but not required
Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Delighted/Qualtrics, Freshdesk or Zendesk is a plus
Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.