Customer Experience Specialist (USA)
Location: Tustin, California
Luxion is the maker of KeyShot, the world’s leading software product for photo-realistic visualization of products from 3D CAD, is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist who can join our team, working across the United States and Denmark. You will be located at our offices in Tustin, California where we have Support, Sales, and Marketing. KeyShot is the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market, and it is important to us that our customer experience is of the highest quality.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will answer questions from our customers about the use and installation of KeyShot on both Mac, Windows, and Linux. When customers report errors or deficiencies, it will be your responsibility to reproduce the error and describe it in our internal bug tracking system, Jira. It will also be your responsibility to collect wishes and feedback from customers so that we can continuously improve our product. Your interaction with customers will typically be via email, phone, and screen sharing. As part of the job, you will learn to use KeyShot to help our customers in the basic functionality of our software package.
- Interface directly with customers to provide technical product expertise for KeyShot, utilizing the phone, email, and/or remote access software.
- Learn to use KeyShot so you can document and instruct the basic workflow techniques to customers and other team members.
- Properly diagnose software issues and submit bug reports for development teams.
- Assist in writing public and internal documentation; from how-to articles to email signatures/macros.
- Gather customer feedback and report back to the Customer Experience Manager.
To be considered for the position, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience providing customer support of software products
- Expert user on Windows and Mac – as well as experience on Linux. Including working with files, permissions, network and basic command prompts
- You have a positive, appreciative and patient approach to customer service
- You are responsible and thorough in solving your tasks
- You communicate clearly in both writing and speech
- You speak and write fluent English
- You enjoy working in a team across borders and cultures
- You can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- You are a self-starter and you are eager to learn
- You have an interest in CAD and/or CGI.
It will be an advantage, but not a requirement if you have experience with:
- 3D/CAD modeling or visualization software
- License systems, including FlexLM
- Confluence, Jira, Scrum, desk.com
Our Core Values
- Customer-centric: You have a passion for delivering a great end-to-end customer experience
- Aspiring: You identify problems, propose solutions and seek ways to improve company procedures
- Transparent: You work well with others to exchange feedback frequently to ensure alignment across teams.
- Professional and personal development
- A solid, privately held business that is experiencing consists growth
- Great colleagues and delicious coffee!
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 10 vacation days (paid)
- 10 observed holidays (paid)
- Medical and dental insurance
Who is Luxion?
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionized an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animation. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California and New York. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Frog Design, HP, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Philips and Samsung.
Your application, including CV, should be sent to email@example.com.
Applications are processed continuously.