Customer Experience Director (US)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a Customer Experience Director to be responsible for creating, managing and executing the customer experience strategy of the organization. Your aim will be to collaborate with the rest of the business to create the perfect customer experience symphony, be in charge of delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints of the customer journey and helping the company continuously achieve greater customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and profitability.
- Lead the Customer Experience department
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience throughout the customer journey
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation within both your team but also the wider business
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience
- Drive continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Build and manage framework for customer escalations and implement customer health scores
- Develop new processes to improve the customer experience and ultimately drive customer satisfaction
- Be the CX ambassador for Luxion, making sure customer centricity is at the heart of everything we do
- Ensure high maintenance & subscription renewal rates and drive upsell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Help attract and retain talent for the CX team
- 5+ years in a customer experience management role
- Experience working across customer experience, sales/marketing and product to drive customer impact and growth
- Experience growing and developing teams by being an inspiring leader
- You are highly organised with strong attention to detail and able to coordinate a team of specialists
- Strong communication skills and executive presence
- Strong data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology
- Strong networking and influencing skills
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.