Corporate Marketing Manager (US)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to be a key player in defining and executing Luxion’s growth strategy, where a transformation towards a subscription-based licensing model and recurring revenue will be the key levers. This role will be tasked with driving overall brand awareness, user base growth, brand equity, creating our go-to-market plans, and leading our integrated marketing programs in key channels.
- Lead the brand marketing department and oversee all brand marketing campaigns and activities
- Develop and execute monthly/quarterly/annual brand marketing strategies and monitor throughout the year
- Manage the website for core KeyShot product values and all product releases
- Lead the brand’s social media presence across all platforms as well as introducing emerging platforms when applicable
- Work with key partners to enable strong, collaborative working relationships to create and execute on co-branded marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage key marketing events
- Drive the overall growth of the KeyShot community by leveraging existing and emerging social media platforms using best practices and innovative tactics
- Define the functional vision and instill it in all levels of the brand marketing department.
- Lead internal/external PR teams to strategize PR placements, syndicated articles, and media opportunities
- Play a mentorship role to key members of the brand marketing team
- Play a leading role in the establishment of the business’s brand-building strategies across all channels
- Building world-class creative with our internal Creative team as well as external agencies to continue to amplify the KeyShot brand
- Enhance brand differentiation between brands by ensuring they are distinct and compelling through voice, editorial, messaging framework and visual marketing elements
- Self-Starter who has the ability to execute and implement change
- Passionate about KeyShot’s mission and the future of 3D visualization
- Critical Thinker who is strategic and highly analytical
- A natural Leader who is able to easily move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing
- Goal-oriented hence can define, measure and reach KPIs
- Strong interpersonal and communication Skills
- Professional, able to provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment and is confident.
- Has industry knowledge
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.