Computer Graphics Engineer (EN)
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Computer Graphics Engineer
Are you an amazing software developer with experience in computer graphics? Luxion is seeking a computer graphics engineer to join our development team in Aarhus, Denmark.
We develop the world’s leading software product for photo-realistic visualisation of products based on 3D CAD models – KeyShot by Luxion. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Victoria’s Secret, HP, Microsoft, Philips, Under Armour, Adidas and many more.
Our development environment is characterised by high level focus in our agile development process – and we combine our customer centric focus with our deep expertise in topics such as image synthesis, parallel processing, real-time rendering, computational geometry, C++, QT, and OpenGL.
As a computer graphics engineer at Luxion your job is to contribute to either our OpenGL based rendering engine for VR or Cuda/Optix based engine for GPU accelerated raytracing. In addition, you will develop novel appearance models and geometry processing suited for our industrial users.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Be fluent in modern software development in C++ 11/14
- Have completed a relevant education such as a master degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Have solid industry experience or a research background in an area related to computer graphics
- Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- True impact in the world of product visualisation
- Sparring with highly qualified colleagues
- A young and inspiring environment with room for your ideas
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- An informal organisation with short decision-making processes
- Attractive job perks such as: health care, lunch scheme, pensions program, foosball and great coffee!
Primary work location will be in Aarhus V, Denmark. To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV in English to [email protected]. Deadline for applications is November 15, 2019.
For further information about the position, please contact Director of Products, Jesper Mosegaard, on + 45 2166 5365