Computer Graphics Engineer (DK)
Location: Luxion ApS, Aarhus
Are you an amazing software developer with experience in computer graphics? Then we would love to have you on our development team in Aarhus, Denmark! We develop the world’s leading software product for photo-realistic product visualization – KeyShot.
We strive for development peace and focus through our agile development process, and we combine our customer-centric focus with deep expertise in topics such as image synthesis, parallel processing, real-time rendering, computational geometry, C++, QT, and OpenGL. If those topics interest you, you will love what we’re doing to advance the future of 3D visualization.
- Completion of Master Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Fluent in modern software development, specifically C++ 11/14
- You have solid industry experience or a research background in an area related to computer graphics
- True impact in the world of product visualization
- A company with a solid foundation and rapid development
- Professional and personal development
- Sparring with highly qualified colleagues
- Informal and relaxed working environment
- Company lunch program
- Nice colleagues, Foosball, and good coffee!
Who is Luxion
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, Luxion has revolutionized an otherwise complex process from 3D geometry to photo-realistic images and animation. Luxion has development office in Aarhus and sales/marketing/support in Tustin, California and New York. Luxion’s customer list includes many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Frog Design, HP, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Philips and Samsung.
For further information, please contact: Jesper Mosegaard, Director of Products at +45 21665365 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.