Channel Manager (EMEA)
We are looking for a Channel Manager EMEA.
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for an experienced and result driven Channel Manager for their EMEA operation. As the EMEA Channel Manager you be responsible for continuing to develop the reseller model to on-board new partners and further develop existing relationships with current partners.
This is vital role in the organization and reports directly to the Director of EMEA Sales.
- Manage relationships, maintain and nature channel partners
- Acquire new Value Added Resellers
- Monitor sales and operational results based on KPI’s
- Monitor and manage the Channel pipeline
- Continuously train partner sales and technical employees on solution offerings
- Support Reseller on sales and manage technical questions
- Handle day-to-day relationship management of all channel partners within EMEA
- Solve potential conflicts
- Manage and Coordinate resources
- Handle lead distribution
- Drive partner adoption of partner program
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs
- Work with Channel Manager peers to achieve global goals
- Communicate channel needs within the organization
- Completing partner agreement sign offs and ensuring compliance
- Maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events and also represent company at industry trade shows
- Previous experience as a Channel Manager
- Solid understanding of partner ecosystems
- Re-seller or distribution sales background
- Know how to engage effectively at all levels in a partner organisation
- Self-motivated and results-orientated
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity, and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.