Account Executive (EMEA)
Come join Luxion as we continue to be the market leader in Design Visualization!
Luxion is the global leader of product design rendering software. Thousands of companies around the globe use Luxion’s main product, KeyShot, for a multitude of use cases, including creating photo-real visualizations of CAD data for marketing, evaluating materials and textures ahead of production, and providing interactive product visualizations and 3D animations for stakeholders across the design lifecycle. In short, we help make companies make better decision, faster. Founded in 2003, Luxion has offices in Denmark and the US, and a global footprint with a large portfolio of customers including Google, Microsoft, Logitech, Procter & Gamble.
Luxion is looking for a passionate Account Executive to support the growth in Europe, Middle East and Africa markets. You will be responsible for existing enterprise accounts while applying a strategy to grow revenue with it. You will work in collaboration with the sales & channel team, helping drive KeyShot’s visibility in the market, supporting company revenue objectives by developing and executing strategic sales.
- Entrepreneurial, with an understanding of the dynamics of a high-growth company with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on customer industry and specific customer account business imperatives and challenges.
- Develop territory and account plans that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Industry knowledge of relevant Visualisation industrial and/or design verticals such as Aerospace, Transportation,Apparel, AEC, Manufacturing, Medical
- Scheduling and conducting product demonstrations both online and in person
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Aggressively prospect, qualify and close potential clients generated through outbound calling, email initiatives and attending industry events defined by sales management
- Maintain sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management
- Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- 5 years software enterprise sales experience
- Value based & process selling experience
- Experience in the CAD/CGI/VFX market preferred
- Able to work autonomously and take decisions as required
- exceptional communication skills
- Fluent in German & English further languages is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe CS, CGI
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV to [email protected]. We will evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.