It’s time to get your Mechanisms on and into KeyShot. That’s right Creo people, today we formally announce the ability to import Mechanisms created in Creo and Pro/ENGINEER directly into KeyShot. The new plugins are now available for Creo as well and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3, 4 and 5. The Mechanisms come into KeyShot in their own animation group with options to continue developing your animation and churn out those amazing fully rendered animations. Here’s the bullet list of features for the plugins and where to download the latest version of the plugin.
KeyShot Creo and Pro/E Plugins
New features include:
- Support for the export of Mechanisms from Creo / Pro/E using .FRA files
- Mechanisms can be played back inside KeyShot (Animation required).
- Animation length (time) and FPS can be changed in KeyShot.
- Additional animations can be added to each part/subassembly.
- Any kind of camera animations can be added.
- Updated instruction sheet provided with each installer.
Download the most recent version of the plugin here. Below, you’ll see exactly how the Mechanism import functions and how much time it can save you in rendering and enhancing your animations.
You can download the plugin here. If you’re interested in KeyShot you can try it for free. And remember, students and faculty can purchase the Creo/KeyShot bundle on the PTC webstore for a very special price.