What is KeyShotVR?
KeyShotVR is a patent-pending technology that brings the advantage of interactive 3D-enabled viewing via desktop, laptop or mobile device to produce portfolios, presentations and collateral for design reviews. Product designers, marketers and KeyShot users who want to extend the presentation of their visuals are able to create the high-quality, ray-traced 3D content directly from inside KeyShot. KeyShotVR is an integrated add-on to KeyShot Pro that automatically generates the code to be embedded into any website or company intranet, making it a turnkey solution for web content creation.
How it works
Interactive 3D Content… Anywhere.
With KeyShotVR, users can create high-quality, touch-enabled, 3D rendered content capable of being displayed in any web browser supporting HTML5. The content can be viewed using mouse or finger on touch-enabled devices and does not require a browser plugin to work. Furthermore, KeyShot is not WebGL based and is therefore able to deliver the highest quality of images possible across the widest range of devices.
KeyShotVR is an add-on available for all KeyShot products – KeyShot, KeyShot Pro and KeyShot Pro Floating. You can buy KeyShotVR now in the KeyShot store as well as browse our other products, upgrades and add-ons.
Find out more
KeyShotVR is currently available for purchase in the add-ons section of the Luxion’s webstore. If you’re interested in trying KeyShotVR or finding out how you can use it, simply contact us below.
Features & specifications
- 5 possible VR types: Turntable, Hemi-spherical, Spherical, Tumble, Custom
- Set starting angle interactively
- Set horizontal / vertical frames including start and end angle for custom VR
- Realtime feedback when setting up the VR – play back, tweak, etc. for desired result
- Compression Quality control – keeps digital footprint small while ensuring highest quality images
- Control over zoom
- Adjustable rotation damping
- Support for render in background, render queue, network rendering
- Support for render queue
- Support for Network Rendering
- Unlimited output resolution
- Output: jpeg, png
- Floating license feature – KeyShotVR can be checked out separately when checking out a floating license.
KeyShotVR (Web browser):
- Progressive loading of images – rotate images as soon as they start loading
- Support for zoom in/out
- Touch enabled – rotate, zoom, pan
- Customizable settings to adjust user experience: rotation damping, mouse sensitivity, zoom in/out, start frame, LOD
- Customizable play and resize buttons
- Automatic upload to FTP server